Business Dialogue with Focus on Mobility and Logistics
In the third edition, we will visit Västra Götaland and set the focus on mobility and logistics. Västra Götaland offers a strong ecosystem for mobility historically centred around AB Volvo and Volvo Cars. In recent years the offering has been expanded by testbeds like AstaZero and Swedish Electric Transport Laboratory (SEEL). Due to its strategic geographical position in the Nordics and robust infrastructure, Västra Götaland is also a focal point for logistics. The potential of the region will be described and German companies established on the ground will share their best practices.
The webinar is held in English and towards the end, all the participants will take part in a Q&A session, where you can pose your questions.
List of participants
- Joel Görsch, Investment Advisor Automotive & Cleantech, Business Region Göteborg
- Sara Thiel, Strategic Logistic Business Developer, Business Region Borås
- Phillip von Stauffenberg, Operations Manager, nextbike GmbH
- Anna Liberg, Country Manager Germany, Business Sweden
- Ninni Löwgren Tischer, Head of Market Services, Market Entry & Business Development, German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce
- Monica Enqvist, Head of the Department for Business and Communication, Embassy of Sweden in Germany
This series of business dialogues is primarily targeting the German business sector, i.e. German companies, investors and employees who want to establish a business in Sweden or enter into a partnership with Swedish partners.