Park Annual 2020
As a joint-owner of Sahlgrenska Science Park, we kindly invite you to join this year’s edition of Park Annual, which is taking place online. You will gain further insights from leading scientists, entrepreneurs and innovation experts on what’s happening in Gothenburg and West Sweden’s life science cluster.
Sector Convergence, the theme of this year’s conference, is transforming life science and the business landscape, providing the basis for new innovative solutions. What challenges does it involve? What opportunities does it create?
We will explore Sector Convergence from a Business-to-Business perspective and Sector Convergence from an academic and R&D perspective leading to new innovations.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Leif Johansson, Chairman of the Board, AstraZeneca
- Jens Nielsen, Professor and CEO, BioInnovation Institute and winner of Arvid Carlsson Award 2019
- Louise Warme, MD, Investment Manager, ALMI Invest
- Magnus Lindkvist, trendspotting futurologist and author
- Paul Tunnah, Founder and CEO, pharmaphorum
- Sylvie Bove, Vice President Health & Life Science, Research Institutes of Sweden
- Connor McKechnie, Vice President Marketing, Cytiva
- Richard Andrews, Founder and CEO, Healios
- Mattias Perjos, President and CEO, Getinge
You will also meet Gothenburg startups like Detectivio, Eyescanner, VectorizeMove, Gnosco and Miiskin.
The event is free of charge.
Business Region Göteborg creates sustainable growth by actively working for cluster and industry development in the Gothenburg region.
- Gothenburg's life science industry
- Gothenburg Life science directory
- Asking the right questions saves lives
- New tax deduction to stimulate R&D activities