Advanced Engineering 2020
From idea to future-proof product faster! Advanced Engineering 2020 is a meeting place for product development and sourcing in the manufacturing industry. Entrance, exhibition and show program are completely free of charge, but pre-registration is required.
On 25-26 March, Advanced Engineering will take place at Åbymässan outside Gothenburg. This two day event is dedicated to product development within the manufacturing industry. It is an ideal opportunity to learn more about advanced engineering in Gothenburg/West Sweden and to discover business opportunities.
Business Region Göteborg is among the exhibitors and will showcase the region's capabilities and opportunities. In our stand you can also meet representatives from the regional space cluster, Sweden´s first AI center AI Innovation of Sweden, our regional association for the electronics industry EIG (Elektronikindustriföreningen i Göteborg) and our regional association for IT infrastructure GREAT & Microwave Road.
Business Region Göteborg will be represented by Erik Behm, area and investment manager for ICT. Meet us at stand H:09 to learn more or contact Erik Behm: email@example.com / +46313676155
The exhibitors of the meeting place show everything within the fields of electronics, mechanics, calculation and smart manufacturing:
- Research and development
- Design & concept
- Test, measure & analysis
- Electronics & connection
- Processing & tools
- Material innovation
- Technical documentation
- Prototype development
A selection from the programme:
- Seminar: Presentation of the first industry 4.0 mapping for West Sweden - Business Region Göteborg
- Seminar: Catch the 5G wave! - Erik Josefsson, Manager of Advanced Industries, Ericsson
- Seminar: Working with user experiences in a technology-driven organization - Daniel Leinerud, Lead UX Strategist, CEVT
- Seminar: Need for speed! - Guy Miller, Engineer Racing Unit, SKF UK
- Panel discussion: The engineers of the future are soon here. Who are they and how do we attract them? - Womengineer